WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of construction materials, headquartered in Germany. Their office in Montreal’s West Island needs to add a chemical engineer for the development of new products and improvement of existing products within cross-functional project teams.
We need someone whose expertise lies in chemicals (thin-set mortar, adhesives, etc…), membranes and boards. You will collaborate with teammates to develop and evaluate product requirements, specifications, designs, prototypes, and first parts. Beyond that, you will participate in research projects to evaluate new technologies for potential implementation in new and improved products.
To be successful, you need to know how to plan and execute research projects from scope and goals to creating final reports for the R&D team and business leaders. Are you ready for this challenge?
- BSc in Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, or Chemistry; MSc preferred
- 6+ years of experience in drymix concrete & mortar formulation; cement-based ceramic tile adhesives, grouts, formulation, and leveling component; experimental design and lab testing; production/quality engineering
- Proficiency with Minitab or other statistics software packages; Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to work within tight deadlines
- 可以旅行to the United States, Canada, and Europe
- Excellent communication skills (presentation and technical writing skills, etc…)
- Salary: Starting at80000美元+奖金
- Full medical and dental benefits package
- Pension contributions (no matching required)
- 4 weeks vacation to start
- Work from our LEED Gold-certified office building in the West Island